Treating a medial collateral ligament tear
Injured your medial collateral ligament? Hurt your knee and not sure what's wrong?
In the latest instalment of this exclusive injury clinic for FourFourTwo Performance, Bolton Wanderers' head physio Andy Mitchell explains how to diagnose a medial collateral ligament injury and how to treat it.
Treating injuries with RICE
Anterior cruciate ligament rehab
Medial collateral ligament rehab
Hamstring pull or strain rehab
Treating a hamstring pull or strain
Injury clinic: cartilage tear of knee
Injury clinic: cartilage tear of knee rehab
Injury clinic: twisted ankle
Injury clinic: twisted ankle rehab
Injury clinic: groin strain
Injury clinic: groin strain rehab
Must see stories in this section
- How to avoid injury during pre-season
- The ultimate guide to beating man-flu
- Have you got happy feet?
- Injury clinic: Achilles tendonitis
- Keep your feet blister free
- “This doesn’t look like an ice pack, gaffer”
- How to fix your injuries
- The dangers of over training