Tosh Farrell: 2-step guide to 5-a-side corners
Set-pieces in 5-a-side are often treated as occasions to take a breather and retain possession.
However, being proactive in these situations will allow you to catch your opposition unaware and gain that extra yard on them, which is all the more valuable in the smaller-sided form of the game.
Here is former Everton youth coach Tosh Farrell with his 2-step guide for getting full value for your set-pieces in 5-a-side.
The Freeradio Grass Roots Football Show is the biggest grass roots football event in Europe. For more information on this year’s event at the Birmingham NEC on May 25-27 visit www.grassrootsfootball.co.uk
Get the best out of young players
Developing mental toughness in young players
Must see stories in this section
- Stretch the opposition
- Overrun the opposition
- How to create space for a cross
- Learn how to play the pressing game
- Perfect the possession game
- Link up play in the attacking third
- How to play the pressing game
- Full-backs and wingers: Forge a menacing partnership