Tosh Farrell: 2-step guide to 5-a-side corners
Set-pieces in 5-a-side are often treated as occasions to take a breather and retain possession.
However, being proactive in these situations will allow you to catch your opposition unaware and gain that extra yard on them, which is all the more valuable in the smaller-sided form of the game.
Here is former Everton youth coach Tosh Farrell with his 2-step guide for getting full value for your set-pieces in 5-a-side.
The Freeradio Grass Roots Football Show is the biggest grass roots football event in Europe. For more information on this year’s event at the Birmingham NEC on May 25-27 visit www.grassrootsfootball.co.uk
Get the best out of young players
Developing mental toughness in young players
Must see stories in this section
- Full-backs and wingers: Forge a menacing partnership
- Gary Neville: How to defend against the long ball
- Nullify the threat of an attacking full-back
- Full-backs: How to defend against a 4-3-3
- Stuart Pearce: How to defend from the front
- Match them tactically
- How to explain tactics
- Defending against a 4-3-2-1