Trick of the week: Inside out nutmeg
He’s the King of Futsal, perhaps the world's most skilful player, and now the two-time Futsal World Cup winner has produced an exclusive skills clinic especially for FourFourTwo Performance.
Our part 7 offering sees Falcao execute the inside out nutmeg. Accelerating at the defender, he slams on the brakes, moves the ball from right to left with the inside of his foot, whilst completing a 180 degree spin, finishing with deft flick of the ball with the outside of his boot through the hapless defender's legs. Simple.
Must see stories in this section
- Learn to keep possession
- Joe Hart: Positioning for direct free-kicks
- Shield the ball like Phillip Lahm
- Control the ball like Mesut Ozil
- Use your head like Karim Benzema
- Play the killer pass like Steven Gerrard
- Finish like Luis Suarez
- Twist and turn like Angel Di Maria