Trick of the week: The Falcao dribble
He’s the King of Futsal, perhaps the world's most skilful player, and now the two-time Futsal World Cup winner has produced an exclusive skills clinic especially for FourFourTwo Performance.
He's got the skills to pay the bills, but his signature move is the razzle dazzle that sets him apart from the rest.
The Falcao dribble: Drag the ball with one foot from one side to the other. Shift your other foot over the ball outside to inside in a stepover motion. Then drag the ball back to the original foot. Confused? This video should shed some light.
Inside out nutmeg
The Mexican hat
Drag back & stab
Head over heels
Falcao wears the new Vs range from Umbro, designed for the small sided game. For further information visit www.jjbsports.com
Must see stories in this section
- Steven Pienaar: Sharpen your skills
- Steven Pienaar: Pick the perfect pass
- Train to win
- Make the ball stick to your feet
- Win every tackle
- Stand up to the opposition
- Victor Valdes' guide to shot-stopping
- Victor Valdes' guide to winning one-on-ones